Commercial Application Requirements
- Signer for company must submit application
- Monetary minimum must be equal to 3 times rent amount.
- Monetary minimum with debt over $20,000 must equal 3 times rent once monthly payments are factored in as an expense with rent
- Self employment requires a two year record of income
- Valid ID required
- Valid social security or EIN number
- Absence of bank account will require a credit card number on file
The following items may lead to application denial
- 5 year criminal history
- sex offenses in criminal history
- Drug manufacture, sales, or trafficking crimes
- Civil judgments with in the last 60 months
- Outstanding balances to past landlords or vendors
- Outstanding utility bills
- Smoking can be denied at properties based on owner’s preference
- Open bankruptcies in 60 months.
- Collections account in excess of $200 unsatisfied
- Listed on state of federal sex offender registry
- Active liens
- Failure to supply all previous address information and landlords will be denied.
- Companies in direct competition or same market as other tenants may be denied for certain buildings
Approved applicants may put down a deposit to reserve a property, however property owners reserve the right to keep the deposit as a payment for missed rent opportunity fee should a tenant choose not to move in. This includes but is not limited to objections to lease terms, a potential tenant changing their mind, a change in tenants’ circumstances, or any other item about the property that does not affect habitability. Security deposit reserves will only be refunded in situations where the property has a habitability violation.