Residential Application Requirements
- All adults over the age of 18 must submit an application for the property
- Monetary minimum must be equal to 3 times rent amount
- Monetary minimum with debt over $20,000 must equal 3 times rent once monthly payments are factored in as an expense with rent
- Self employment requires a two year record of income
- Valid ID required
- Valid social security, green card or student visa
- Absence of bank account will require a credit card number on file
- Co-signers are signing for property and are not able to provide segmented responsibility to leases or for only one applicant.
- Co-signers monetary minimum must be equal to 6 times rent amount
- Co-signers are able to aid in applications where applicants do not have credit, Co-signers are not applied as a replacement for bad credit, or criminal denials.
The following items may lead to application denial
- Non-approved animals: American Pitbulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Wolfs, Wolf-hybrids, Dingo, Dingo-hybrid, Rottweiler, Husky, Alaskan Malamute, German Shepherd, Doberman, Akita, Chow Chows, Presa Canario or any animals with a history of aggression. Also wild-hybrid cats, aquariums over 20 gallons, Overrides with property owner consent only.
- 5 year criminal history
- sex offenses in criminal history
- Drug manufacture, sales, or trafficking crimes
- Civil judgments with in the last 60 months
- Outstanding balances to past landlords or HOAs, utility companies
- Outstanding child support, court or tax payments
- Outstanding utility bills
- Smoking can be denied at properties based on home owner’s preference
- Open bankruptcies in 60 months.
- Collections account in excess of $200 unsatisfied
- Listed on state of federal sex offender registry
- Active liens
- Failure to supply all previous address information and landlords will be denied.
Approved applicants may put down a deposit to reserve a property, however property owners reserve the right to keep the deposit as a payment for missed rent opportunity fee should a tenant choose not to move in. This includes but is not limited to objections to lease terms, a potential tenant changing their mind, a change in tenants’ circumstances, or any other item about the property that does not affect habitability. Security deposit reserves will only be refunded in situations where the property has a habitability violation.